Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sawadee Kah everyone!

So I figured if there can be a blog about cats with funny captions, and these dudes, then I can try and entertain some people with my accounts in a land far from my own--Bangkok, Thailand.


They love Buddha in Thailand... so many Buddha!

Let me introduce myself, I am B, better known as BMart and I am NOT a writer. I am a political scientist from San Francisco, USA who took up a pretty amazing opportunity to work for a professor in Thailand. For the next 8 months I will be working as a "Full-time Lecturer" at Assumption University, ABAC Poll Research Center.

"Wow B, you are a LECTURER?!", you might ask--well no, no I am not. I will mostly be a research assistant in public policies and surveys, and a mediocre English teacher (You will soon discover that my forte is NOT the english written word). My job duties are still kind of a mystery to me, so we'll be figuring that out together.

What I plan to use this blog for, I can not tell just yet-- but I have been here for 6 days and already I think I have a few things to teach you that you didn't know you wanted to know.

It's late here in BKK and this was just a test blog post thingie, so I will try and keep this up and not send this little page to blog heaven, like so many others out there.

from the other side,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment